Nice People I Met at BNE

Feb, 2008

Australia - Brisbane

Nice People I Met at BNE


calrone & doreen


mic, jack, calrone with me


Sometimes, I do spend a great deal of time thinking about these. Why is it that some people are nicer than others? What makes them nicer? I come out with various kinds of answers. Is it because of their manners? Polish? Upbringing? In Brisbane, again I met nice people. Not only Darrian’s godpa and godma, but this time, his elder brother, M and his girlfriend, C! They are all people who are naturally open, warm and willing to reach out to others! We had a great chit-chat in a café. And I went shopping with godpa and godma in the next. It’s really my pleasure to meet u both in my life. Thank you! Hope to see you again by any chance. At Sabah next year perhaps?

No comments: