Shop and Shop and Shop

Aug, 2008

US- Los Angeles

Shop and Shop and Shop

turnned my L.A stay into a shopping spree

I must always pamper myself after a few hard days at work. Nothing else that we planned to do at L.A. but just SHOPPING! Since I didn’t do my shopping at all on my last trip to San Francisco, let’s do it now at L.A.!!! Our very first stop – Westfield! Then we continued the shopping to The Block at Orange, where we could find the Factory Retail Outlets and entertainment including Old Navy, Ann Taylor Factory Store, OFF 5th Saks Fifth Avenue Outlet, AMC 30 Theatres, Dave & Buster's and Lucky Strike Lanes and various themed restaurants! Plus, the weather was very comfortable, it actually added on the zest of shopping – terrific!!!



Westfield Shopping Mall


The Block at Orange


No comments: