Sabah Vacation

Jan, 2008
Sabah - Kota Kinabalu






I didn’t choose to go far for my leave, yet I chose Sabah, a place where I was raised, a place where I spent my childhood, a place where I’ll never ever forget for the rest of my life. It holds special memories to me. I met up with Wilfred and Ken at KK. I didn’t manage to go back to Keningau, a small town about 3 hours drive from KK to visit a friend who was going to get married. I did pass her the present via Ken. I was so glad to know that she loves the present so much. Anyhow, I spent good time at KK with Darrian’s godpa and godma. They are always being warm-hearted, generous, and thoughtful to me. I could see from our very first met at the airport. They really took care of us throughout our stay. Things that happened between people would occur in a very subtle, roundabout way. This is human relationship. I love them because they are indeed a “giver”. They give of themselves in all kinds of relationships and this enriches all those who come into their life. I figured the vital values that godpa and godma have can often boost the confidence in me while the spiritual touch can take me a long way when dealing with sorrow during that period of time. And I made a decision after the trip where I needed to face a life without something that I had already given up. After a year, today, I’m doing well.


No comments: