Birthday Celebrations

Mar, 2008

Birthday Celebrations



This year, I didn’t have a noisy birthday party. I never celebrate birthday on a grand scale also. We’re all busy with our own things. Not like past years, we were idle, were ever so idle for the entire year! I really missed those days!!! My 21st birthday, my girlfriends and I, we were crazily singing K. I even booked a very big room in a golf resort at Mount Austin! We don’t play golf of course. We did have good time for Jacuzzi, still remembered the catwalk show after the Jacuzzi?! It was really fun. It was how we occupied our time there. And the big swimming pool, I was still not very good in swimming, but I did have fun playing with water! My 22nd birthday, we had great meal at Italianno Restaurant, but now the place was closed down and no longer there. We took lots of photos but unfortunately, Miaw Miaw deleted all! Doreen was in Singapore while Bonnie was still studying in UK. See, time passed so quickly.


annie & cheryne



darrian & annie


hearty reunion





How lucky I was having off on my birthday this year. Cheryne was the person who celebrated birthday with me that day. Thank you for preparing the cake and making the effort to give me such a great surprise. And Darrian, a small little thing he did to me was always assuring me that I was not alone in Singapore. Millions thanks! Greetings from my lovely girlfriends were a bit late, but I didn’t mind at all! Thank you Phoebe for the gift – a cross with my photo framed! So meaningful! Love you and miss you all so much! Miaw Miaw and I, we celebrated in Hong Kong. I met up with Chiawin and Sue Soo as well. Anyway, having meals with me were actually some sorts of celebrations to me ok... haha!

No comments: