My Melbourne Friend

July, 2008

Australia - Melbourne


annie & mingwei



having meal in a famous Vietnamese restaurant

Melbourne Chinatown

Melbourne night view


Ming Wei, a friend who’s working in Melbourne. I met Ming Wei at Sabah, should be four years ago, couldn’t remember clearly, via Wilfred, my childhood friend. I was there for vacation. Their kind hospitality at Sabah would always be remembered in my heart. This time, Ming Wei and I, we had a great chat at Melbourne. It’s amazing to meet him up again, not at Sabah this time, but Melbourne! He looked the same, the familiar plump body shape, and voice of caring, reminded me of the abundance of good time we had at Sabah with Wilfred and Elly. Though I knew that the life in Melbourne was not easy to him, but I did believe he would never yield to the right of living. Thank you for everything, Ming Wei. Take care! Hope to see you again!

No comments: