End of the Road is never Near

Jan, 2009
Happy New Year 2009

The moment I was posting this you might no doubt be in a whirl of having fun in a corner of the world, having great meal in a restaurant, having good rest on a comfortable bed and wondering what happened to the year just gone! I hope to keep you updated with rich stories of mine, as well as those from around the world. Sometimes, it’s hard to share something that can’t be described in words. Anyway, perhaps, photos that I uploaded could express the missing out over. I am grateful to the accompanists along the way especially last year. My thanks are always freely given to you all! Have a great year ahead, everybody! Time flies at a speed you and I cannot stop. Time to restart our life! A great way to welcome the New Year is by putting all our negative thoughts in the past, concentrating on the positive aspects of our present life! Let’s appreciate every single moment we live in our present slice of time that lies between past and future…

No comments: