One Night in Taipei

Jan, 2009
Taipei

At Taipei, forever I have a long list of “Things-to-buy” and “Food-to-eat”. “Xi Mending” and “Shilin Ye Shi” are the two places where I could reluctantly complete my task at Taipei.


i love Taipei, too


going to have a fry-up !

the queue and the crowd, added a certain zest of having a bowl of "Ah-Zhong misua"

i love the crispy crepe, a fine selection of crepes are available here !

sweet "oh-nee dao-huay", i can't resist the yummy yam along

a bowl of "lu-rou fan" could warm my stomach up

my stomach is always ready for heavy food, "dada" chicken chop

egg-cake in different funny characters, my beloved elephant

green-tea ice dessert, added some red bean this time

i'd appreciate the good food instead...

spending spree >>> blue: Cindy's , pink: Annie's,
our Longchamp bags were stuffed till almost burst!

No comments: