Melbourne Luna Park

Feb, 2009
Melbourne


Again Melbourne, here I am! I met up with Ming Wei again this time. He brought me to Luna Park, located in the heart of St.Kilda. We went there by taking the tram. Getting there was not easy, because we took the tram at the wrong direction. We then ended up going back again from the opposite direction. Hmm... Anyway, thank this friend enough for bringing me here. Luna Park is really a galaxy of amusements and sensations for everyone. We both were just like big children immersing ourselves with a leisurely and carefree mood for enjoyments. We took the Ghost Train together with an inquisitive mind of how scary it could be. At first, we were shaking our head, nothing much. But, when we were just about to finish the ride, ahhh!!! Guess what i saw!? What else that could get me a creepy feeling! The yucky RATs!!! (Despite I know they're all dummies!) I sat motionlessly with horror when the train stopped.

No comments: