Memorable Birthday !

Mar, 2009
Hong Kong

Hong Kong is my ideal place to unwind after the hassles of the tight schedule. You will agree that the sights of the city never fail to impress foreign tourists!

Hong Kong


We made a day excursion to the Stanley Market. It is actually an old fishing village, one of the oldest in Hong Kong, and there is more to see than just the market!

uncle Daniel

auntie Alice

We had our lunch at SeaFront and continued with some shopping and browsing around Stanley market's area.


We took a stroll along the main street. The day wasn't very still, we could feel a chilly when the cold wind blew across the sea.

Blake Pier at Stanley

See, gladness was written on my face at everyway I left my footprints!

Repulse Bay Beach

The ultimate luxury of the trip was having good time with Terence and his parents. The trip was enlivened by the presence of uncle and auntie indeed.


I really have a lot to be thankful for. It had been an incredible holiday that I would remain etched in my memories for a long time to come!Especially the day they celebrated my birthday! This was indeed the most memorable day of my life!

Thank you...

2 comments:

sin miaw said...

u've got a very nice cake!

Annie Walker said...

i love the cake from u as well! muacks!